Monday, December 20, 2004

Copycat

I saw this on Peter's blog so I thought I'd try it.

Three Names You Go By: Karla, Karlita, K
Three Screennames You Have: Karla, Morphine, Morphie
Three Things You Like About Yourself: I can get along with anyone, my unlimited knowledge of mundane facts, my eyes
Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: I don't know how to relax, I am often indecisive, I can't say no to anyone
Three Parts of Your Heritage: Random mishmash of former USSR countries, English, French
Three Things That Scare You: Working in a call centre for the rest of life, weird cab drivers who ask me if I'm married, being blind, deaf, paralised or stupid
Three of Your Everyday Essentials: For Better or For Worse (the comic), hair straightener, Dots (for now)
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Black zip-up sweater, black knee-high leather boots, brown pants.
Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment): Air, TRUSTcompany, Tiff Lacey
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present: Keane - Bedshaped, Anastacia - Sick and Tired, 16B ft. Morel - Driving to Heaven
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months: Travelling around Yugoslavia with a friend, go to the Baltic countries, go to the Caucasus region
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given): Humour, acceptance, compassion
Two Truths and a Lie: I can sleep through a nuclear holocaust, I am facinated by fish, I'm good at math
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You: A pulse (!). Oh, you mean for real? Taller than me, an accent, dark hair
Three Things You Just Can’t Do: Sing, wait patiently, be mean to someone
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies: European travel, painting, reading
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now: Wish my parents a merry Christmas, eat a sweet potato, show Romanians how to eat a lobster the New Brunswick way
Three Careers You’re Considering: Diplomat, youth exchange coordinator, travel guide/writer
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation: I'm going to London and Lisbon next week, so I'm not picky. But I really want to visit Lithuania, Poland and Moldova next year
Three Kids’ Names: Girls: Laeticia, Chloe, Annamaria. Boys: David, Mattias, Calin
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die: Learn a slavic language, visit every country in Europe, be a published writer
Three People You Want to Take this Quiz: Dario, Eric, Mariko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home