Monday, March 14, 2005

Who are these people?

Seems like 90% of the people who are coming to this blog are using Websearch and looking up "fat guy singing dragostea din tei".

Seriously, who are these people? What is Websearch? Obviously, it's a portal, but why is everyone looking up the exact same thing?

There are still the crop of freaks looking up variations upon testicles. My discription states that this is *not* a site about testicles, yet they still come in droves. Not to mention all those who think that this is the www.nike.ro headquarters.

And I'm confused. Why do people google karro.blogspot.com? Why don't they just type it into the address bar?

And who are the people from Harvard and UBC who are always coming. Leave a comment some time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of the ones from UBC... and I have left a comment or two over time. I've really enjoyed reading your blog! It's too bad you're moving, but I hope you'll keep up bloggig about your adventures

11:22 p.m., March 14, 2005  
Blogger Karla said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like reading it!

Are you Romanian? I know Oana is a pretty common name in Romania.

I registered a new blog but I don't know how exciting my life will be when I return to Canada!

11:15 a.m., March 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home