Saturday, September 24, 2005

Having mono sucks

My day so far:

Wake up at 2 am, can't breathe
Go back to sleep
Wake up at 2 20, can't breathe
Go back to sleep

All the way to 10, when I finally decide to get up
Have a shower, almost pass out
Go back to bed

Mom tells me if I sleep normal hours, I could sleep through the night
Remind mom that if I could breathe, I would be sleeping through the night

Convince mom to go out golfing
Make breakfast
Force myself to finish said food
Watch 10 minutes of What Not to Wear
Fall asleep

Wake up 30 minutes later, unable to breathe
Get woken up by the phone
Get woken up, unable to breathe

Refuse to watch daytime TV
Come upstairs and answer email
Enjoy the outpouring of sympathy I receive from my mass "I have mono" email

I don't want to sleep, but there is nothing to do. Saturdays suck sometimes.

Hmmm...Maybe I can make this Saturday suck a bit less.

Contemplate whom I don't like in this city
Wonder if I could send mono-infected tissues to them "Please smell this new perfume!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karla!! That sucks, feel better soon!

I miss you, I am terrible blog follower and have missed a lot but I sent you a few emails (not sure which addresses may or may not work at this point though)

Glad you're back from your adventure safe and sound but too bad you are a little sickling. Drop me a line some time!!! Miss you lots.

1:45 p.m., September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home