Saturday, July 17, 2004

Relief!

My travel agent called me this morning. I now have 95% finalised my travel plans. I leave for Romania via Montreal and Vienna on the 18th. I arrive in Timisoara on the 19th at 3:35
pm. This is fabulous news.

If anyone needs to make travel plans, please talk to the amazing Tamara at Travel Cuts. She's a goddess.

Now all I have to do is decide on my Montreal stop-over. I can:
a) leave at 7:00 am and spend the whole day in Montreal.
b) arrive in the evening and make my connecting flight.
c) arrive the day before and stay with another intern.

Decisions, decisions... Anyone who knows me knows this is not my forte. I think two of the Montreal interns will have already left by this point. However, I'd really appreciate meeting the other two for drinks or whatnot. And I've never been to Montreal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maktaaq said...

Slowly I am piecing together that you are Canadian. I thought you were Romanian.

You'll have a great time in Romania! Not only are there no SUVs, you'll get to go to funner parties than you've ever been to before.

12:49 p.m., July 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home