Friday, August 20, 2004

Going native

I'm sitting in an internet cafe (Cafe Java). It's dark, and if I tilt my head a certain way, I can imagine myself home using the family computer at 3 am in the morning with the lights off so no one knows I'm awake.

On a lighter note, Romania has the best cottage cheeses. Well, maybe not the Scotsburn lasagna-style cottage cheese, but pretty damn good ones. They come in blocks which you have to slice off. For someone who can eat a tub of the stuff in one sitting, this is pure heaven.

Melons are super cheap.

I bought 3 kinds of cheese.

You know that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercial where the peanut butter tries to leave the chocolate but realises how much better off he (or it) is inside the cup? Pfft... The chocolate should tell the peabnut butter to get the hell out.

Romania sells chocolate covered cottage cheese. It's like a less rich and less sweet cheesecake in stick form. I bought 4 and already ate 3 (at $0.33 each, who can stop me?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home