Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday

Our last full day. I don't want to leave anyone. For a conference with only 20 people, it was likely that there would be at least one or two people with whom I wouldn't get along with. Au contraire. Everyone was wonderful and I look forward to keep in touch with as many people as I can.

The farewell party was sad. I'm going to miss everyone. Strange how you can be with people for only a week and make great connections. I'm especially looking forward to seeing Cem in Turkey, David in Paris, Vlad in Skopje and Nuno in Portugal. And visiting all the crazy Serbs and Macedonians.

There's so much I want to write here but I know the majority of the readers don't care about people who don't play a large role in my life. It was a great experience and I'm glad to have met everyone.

I took about 80 digital pictures and three rolls of film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home