Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Gossip

I think my neighbours think I'm a prostitute.

I know two little old ladies (of the afformentioned "Pussy" episode).

They're always friendly but lately they've been giving me weird looks.

I have lots of male and female friends in the city. Only difference is that I go to see my female friends, and I invite my male friends over.

So far, the ladies have met:
a) Adrian
b) Mischa
c) Nelu
d) Vlad
e) possibly Vlad's friends
f) Cipri
g) Cristi and Fabi

Now they keep giving me weird looks whenever they see me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tücike said...

well.. to be considerd a.. er.. you know, you have to ware net-stockings, ugly high heels and bright red lipstick..
do you?
:)))
don't worry.. it will pass... :))

7:31 a.m., June 22, 2005  
Blogger (S)wine said...

better to be thought of as THAT, rather than: "typical boring Western tourist/expat"

5:13 p.m., June 23, 2005  
Blogger Karla said...

Yeah, but the old ladies give me flowers! And I don't want that to stop!

5:09 a.m., June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home