Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sick

I'm still sick.

I have no idea what's wrong.

Sunday over a week ago, I started vomiting like crazy (something that never happens, and I chocked it up to a bad bottle of wine I split three ways with some friends).

Monday, I felt slightly better and Tuesday I was still dizzy.

Wesdnesday and Thursday were alright but Friday I started having stomach cramps. They were on and off all weekend and now they're horrible. I'm almost doubled up in pain as I type this (and yes, it's 9:50 pm).

I hate being sick. I have being sick when I'm alone.

Cristi and Fabi are here at the office with me. Fabi says it's due to some bad fruit and told me to eat some dry bread. I haven't eaten fruit today. I ate a bit of pizza this morning with Cipri but that's it. No appetite, nothing.

And I can't even count on getting a decent night's sleep. The church across from my place has bells that ring every fifteen minutes, from 6:00 until 12:00 pm.

Every fifteen minutes!

No wonder I'm sick. I never sleep! And there are always random mosquitos in my apartment now.

6 Comments:

Blogger (S)wine said...

Preggers!

5:54 p.m., June 21, 2005  
Blogger Karla said...

Impossible!!!!!

And I'm not feeling much better today either.

4:28 a.m., June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick of this life
Not that you'd care
I'm not the only one with
whom these feelings I share

Nobody understands,
quite why we're here
We're searchin' for answers
That never appear

But maybe if I looked real hard I'd
I'd see your tryin' too
To understand this life,
That we're all goin' through

10:38 a.m., June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

silly question: why don't you see a doctor?

4:58 p.m., June 22, 2005  
Blogger (S)wine said...

a doctor.
in Romania.
who can actually heal.

BWA-HAHAHAHA!

5:12 p.m., June 23, 2005  
Blogger p.p. said...

Hope you feel better!

1:14 a.m., June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home