Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Halloween

It's October 27th and no sign of Halloween in sight.

I miss Halloween. Dressing up, free candy... What's not to like about it?

I was going to decorate my apartment but without the influx of Hallmark cards reminding us to practice consumerism, it just slipped my mind.

My friends invited me to Brasov this weekend. How cool would it be to celebrate Halloween visiting Dracula's castle? I want to go but 8.5 hours of travel is a little too much, even for me.

On a side note, hi to all the Germans who are finding this site via the Ro-De.org website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Srdjan said...

Halloween in Belgrade....In case you don`t know where to go to halloween party come to Belgrade...because...concidering the fact that we are EUROPEAN city...we are gonna hawe nice time here.
Come to UNDERGROUND club in Belgrade....everything is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!11

8:09 a.m., October 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home