Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Romanian drivers

Romanian drivers fall into two categories: very good and very bad.

You have to be a maniac to drive here. An agressive maniac.

Likewise, those who aren't agressive maniacs should not drive.

Cristi and I were casually driving down the street when an older lady tried to pull out of the parking lot without looking. Luckily, he slammed on the brakes just in time.

I've worn a seat belt twice since I got here. Most seat belts don't even work, so I've stopped trying to use them. I've even been mocked for trying to put one on.

Luckily, the lady didn't hit us, but he braked so fast that I ended up hitting my head on the windshield. I put my hands out so I didn't smash into it. I didn't hit hard.

Once we caught our breaths, we started to laugh. I joked that I was going to come home and blog the whole experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home