Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm off

I'm off to Halifax for my uncle's wedding. Then, I have two weeks of Katimavik training, starting Sunday. This is not coming at a good time. I had my interview this morning and 30 minutes after we hung up the phone, they called me back and I was offered the job.

This screws me up royally. No time to do anything. I still need to finish my presentation for Africa. I still need to get my shots. My tickets aren't settled. There's no internet access there. I need to get my bloodtest results back. I'm still sick.

!@#$%

I told them about my prior engagements, and they said they'll find me a computer. It's not my fault they hire me the absolute possible last day before the training starts. According to the memo, everyone else was hired before September 9th.

I'll be back in two weeks.

7 Comments:

Blogger bava said...

Hi Karla!

Sounds like your busier than a monkey on a banana farm! Or a ummm ... pirate in a nunnery? I dunno, you sound busy though!

Hope you're having fun and the training's going well.

Ciao!

3:50 p.m., October 06, 2005  
Blogger bava said...

Ugh, I hate myself.

That should be "you're", not "your".

I'm ejiccated, reely!

4:08 p.m., October 06, 2005  
Blogger bava said...

Hey, your two weeks are almost up! Welcome back, and hope the training went well.

Theo and I totally brought the awesome while you were away. You should check it out!

Sorry, I'm in shameless plug for readers mode.

Did it work? :)

2:34 p.m., October 13, 2005  
Blogger Sarah said...

Karla ... where are you?? I am really bored and want updates!!

5:09 p.m., October 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a better blog service
When a try to upload a few lines in my blog the internet explorer goes crazy like a loop. it happen today and i am unable to update my blog :/
can anyone suggest me a better free blog service
TIA
KC

3:03 p.m., October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karla
please comeback!
just a lover ;)

6:26 p.m., October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao karla

do you have any pictures of the area about 10 miles due north of timisoara [the earthworks of atle].

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.935632,21.227560&spn=0.032097,0.055854&t=k&hl=en

i was there in 1990 and lost all my memorabilia

Köszönöm
s

11:09 p.m., November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home